We promote and advance quality school health services throughout the Commonwealth and promote the rights, interests and professional growth of our members.
Upcoming & Newsworthy
Fall Meeting, Harvard MA
Saturday, September 21, 8‑11:00 am
Fall meeting open to all with a focus on student mental health challenges and featuring a brief board meeting to vote on candidates and bylaws updates.
MSNO Sponsored Legislation
Pending in 2019
MSNO has filed bills in the MA House and Senate re: nursing-related school-based Medicaid & updating the postural screening law.
Leadership @ MSNO
Board Meetings are 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM except the March Retreat, and are open to all members. Check times of zoom calls on list below.
2019-2020 Board Meetings
- September 10: Fairfield Inn, 105 Apex Dr, Marlborough
- October 15: Fairfield Inn, 105 Apex Dr, Marlborough
- November 19: Meeting via Zoom Call
- December 10: Holiday Meeting
- January 14: Meeting via Zoom Call from 6-8 pm
- February 11: Meeting via Zoom Call from 6-8 pm
- March 30: MSNO Board Retreat; RSVP to email@example.com
- April 8: Meeting via Zoom Call from 6-8 pm
- May 13: Fairfield Inn & Suites, Marlborough
- June 10: Holiday Inn, Marlborough
Featured Board Member
Every month we highlight a Board member to help our membership get to know us better. Click below to meet this month’s featured member.
Jenny Gormley, President
Jenny serves MSNO as the current President (2018-2020).
Jenny has worked in the School Health specialty in Massachusetts since 2000.
She provided direct care as a per diem and elementary school nurse in two Massachusetts school districts, and as Director of Health, Nursing, and Safety at a third school district.