We promote and advance quality school health services throughout the Commonwealth and promote the rights, interests and professional growth of our members.
Supporting School Nurses During Loss
It’s with great sadness that we inform you of the death of one of our valued Massachusetts school nurse colleagues, Laurie Melchionda, MEd, BSN, RN. Laurie was the Director of Health Services for Weston Public Schools, part- time School Nurse for the Field School in Weston, and a member of the Braintree Board of Health.
Advocacy Related to COVID-19
Advocacy Related to Local Health Boards
Leadership @ MSNO
2019-2020 Full Board Meetings
All meetings are Monday from 5:30 – 7:30pm,
except for March Saturday Retreat.
2019-2020 Board Meetings
- September 16: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- October 21: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- November 18: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- December 16 : Holiday dinner, Evvia Trattoria, 142 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- January 13: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- February 10: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- March 21: Retreat, location TBD
- Saturday April 4: 50th Celebration, Chocksett Inn, Sterling
- April 13: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- May 11 : anticipated: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- June 8: End of year dinner, location TBD
Please check e-newsletter and website for updates to schedule and location.
Guests of MSNO Members are welcome!
For more information, please contact Doreen Crowe, MSNO President at email@example.com.
Featured Board Member
Every month we highlight a Board member to help our membership get to know us better. Click below to meet this month’s featured member.
Jenny Gormley, Past President
Jenny serves MSNO as the current Past President.
Jenny has worked in the School Health specialty in Massachusetts since 2000.
She provided direct care as a per diem and elementary school nurse in two Massachusetts school districts, and as Director of Health, Nursing, and Safety at a third school district.