We promote and advance quality school health services throughout the Commonwealth and promote the rights, interests and professional growth of our members.
Upcoming & Newsworthy
Fall Meeting, Harvard, MA
Saturday, Sept. 21, 8‑11:00 am
Registration Now Closed. Focus on student mental health challenges and featuring a brief board meeting to vote on candidates and bylaws updates.
Updated MSNO Bylaws
Comparison Document of Proposed Changes
The Board of MSNO will be voting on proposed changes to the bylaws at the 9/21/19 Board Meeting. You can review the proposed changes here.
MSNO Sponsored Legislation
Pending in 2019
MSNO has filed bills in the MA House and Senate re: nursing-related school-based Medicaid & updating the postural screening law.
Leadership @ MSNO
2019-2020 Full Board Meetings
All meetings are Monday from 5:30 – 7:30pm,
except for March Saturday Retreat.
2019-2020 Board Meetings
- September 16: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- October 21: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- November 18: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- December 16 : Holiday dinner, location TBD
- January 13: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- February 10: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- March : Retreat, location TBD
- April 6: anticipated: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- May 18 : anticipated: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- June 8: End of year dinner, location TBD
Please check e-newsletter and website for updates to schedule and location.
Guests of MSNO Members are welcome!
For more information, please contact Jenny Gormley, MSNO President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Board Member
Every month we highlight a Board member to help our membership get to know us better. Click below to meet this month’s featured member.
Jenny Gormley, President
Jenny serves MSNO as the current President (2018-2020).
Jenny has worked in the School Health specialty in Massachusetts since 2000.
She provided direct care as a per diem and elementary school nurse in two Massachusetts school districts, and as Director of Health, Nursing, and Safety at a third school district.