We promote and advance quality school health services throughout the Commonwealth and promote the rights, interests and professional growth of our members.
Upcoming & Newsworthy
January 20, 2020
It’s time to submit your nominations for recognition.
Save the Date:
April 4th, 2020
Details coming soon!
Updated bylaws were adopted by the Board in Sept 2019.
Pending in 2019
Bills re: school-based Medicaid & postural screening law.
Leadership @ MSNO
2019-2020 Full Board Meetings
All meetings are Monday from 5:30 – 7:30pm,
except for March Saturday Retreat.
2019-2020 Board Meetings
- September 16: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- October 21: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- November 18: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- December 16 : Holiday dinner, Evvia Trattoria, 142 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- January 13: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- February 10: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- March 21: Retreat, location TBD
- Saturday April 4: 50th Celebration, Chocksett Inn, Sterling
- April 13: Virtual videoconference call, using Zoom
- May 11 : anticipated: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 105 Apex Drive, Marlborough
- June 8: End of year dinner, location TBD
Please check e-newsletter and website for updates to schedule and location.
Guests of MSNO Members are welcome!
For more information, please contact Jenny Gormley, MSNO President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Board Member
Every month we highlight a Board member to help our membership get to know us better. Click below to meet this month’s featured member.
Jenny Gormley, President
Jenny serves MSNO as the current President (2018-2020).
Jenny has worked in the School Health specialty in Massachusetts since 2000.
She provided direct care as a per diem and elementary school nurse in two Massachusetts school districts, and as Director of Health, Nursing, and Safety at a third school district.